NABS and Your Organization
Here are some ways organizations and associations help NABS. Put their ideas into action or add your own:
- Make NABS one of your annual charities of choice.
- Host your own NABS fundraisers at an event like a pizza day, dress-down day or staff outing.
- Ask NABS to make a presentation about our programs and services at one of your internal management or staff meetings.
- Sponsor a NABS event or program.
- Develop a NABS Partnership Program that fits your company objectives.
- Ask a staff member to volunteer as a NABS Ambassador to help promote our services and programs within your company.
- Encourage employees to contribute a fixed donation or a percentage of their salary to the NABS payroll deduction program.
- Match employee contributions to the NABS payroll deduction program. (We offer 100% tax receipts for both company and individual contributions).
- Make a holiday donation instead of Christmas cards or gifts for suppliers or clients.
- Make a corporate United Way donation to NABS by pledging on the reverse side of the United Way form.
- Encourage employees to make a donation to NABS by pledging to the United Way.
- Donate products or services for NABS events, contest draws and silent auctions.
- Make an in-kind donation for services that NABS uses, but currently pays for, such as large format printing, advertising and design, and food and beverage products for events.
What Are the Benefits for My Organization?
As a supporter of NABS, your organization/association will:
- Receive a tax receipt for 100% of your donation.
- Be recognized annually in a variety of NABS communication programs - it's our way of thanking you!
- Be identified as one of the "Friends of NABS" in trade advertising, media releases and on our website.
- Have the option of identifying your organization "FRIENDS OF NABS" in your own promotional materials.